Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 7: Disappearing Crime Scene


For the past couple days it has been a joy walking into work proudly passing the crime scene we recently created with a couple pieces of masking tape and some bright yellow caution tape. 
(See Day 5) 

Today however, was a different story. Rounding the corner into the office to smile at our handy work I was stunned to see that someone had picked up all the tape and destroyed our masterpiece! We all knew this day was coming, but I was hoping it would last just a little bit longer. On further investigation, however, I realized that whoever had picked up our "body" outline and caution tape, had, for some reason I assume we will never know, left the outline of the gun behind! Had they missed this minor detail, or was it intentional? 

And so, the mystery of the disappearing crime scene continues...

0 comments: