
Today was Father's Day! It was another fun day with the family, appreciating all the dad's in both the Anderson and Greenberg families and remembering those special dads who are no longer with us (both Grandpa and Papa). Our family has been very blessed to have such wonderful Dads, Grandpas, Papas, Uncles, and Brother-in-laws. Thank you especially to my dad for being the type of dad who is there no matter what. Always available to talk and give great advice and of course plenty of hugs. I am so blessed to have such a great dad who loves me unconditionally. Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Day 3: Happy Father's Day
Posted by Kristen at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
There is only one person on Earth that knows and understands your thoughts on your dad....ME!!! I love you too Daddy with all my heart! You are truly unique and we our so blessed that you are ours!
Post a Comment