Thursday, June 19, 2008

Day 6: Coffee Anyone


This is my faithful mug Sulley. I happily bought him in Disney World a couple years ago since Monsters Inc. is my favorite Disney movie of all time and also because you can NEVER find anything with Mike or Sulley on it. Every day he lovingly sits on my desk right next to my computer with that friendly smile and wave just waiting for me to get something to drink. Its amazing what can put a smile on a face!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen the inside of this cute, happy mug and it would raise a few bars on the scare floor!! I think there's more hair growing inside, than on Sully himself! Must be all that bug water you put in it! Oh yes I did!!! WEEEEE!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no you didn't!!! I totally wash my lovely Sulley mug, don't listen to here!!!

Anonymous said...

I know my sister....hmmm...who do I believe???...I think SUE wins! AGHAAAAAA!!!