Apparently Tag isn't just for kids anymore. The other day my sister "Tagged" me, meaning that I have to answer the 5 questions on her blog. If anyone out there has a blog that is reading this, Tag, now you're it!
3 Joys... 1) My salvation I have in Jesus Christ. 2) My family and friends who love me unconditionally and stand behind me cheering me on as I strive to be a better and stronger me. 3) Hearing the rain falling outside my bedroom window.
3 Fears... 1) Dying before I have a chance to fulfill God's purpose for my life. 2) Someone in family passing away. 3) Spiders...yuck!
3 Goals... 1) To be a good, Christian example to my nieces and nephew as well as to others around me.
2) To be a loving and supportive daughter, sister, aunt, and friend. 3) To start my own freelance graphic design company.
3 Obsessions... 1) Cookies and milk...I could seriously eat cookies all day long! 2) Reading, eww, reading with cookies would be even better! 3) I love going to Target! I could spend hours in there just wandering around...I know...weird.
3 Randoms... 1) Like my sister, I rarely leave the house without mascara, we swear we look like turtles without it! hehe! 2) I have always wanted a bulldog named Cromwell! 3) I love butterflies!
1 comments:
I want you ot get Cromwell too! I wanted to put Target too...but I think I am beyond obsessed...think i am sick! Love you!!!
Post a Comment